Units & Dose
Search MedCalc 3000
Grow MedCalc 3000
Submit New Formula/Feedback
Perioperative Cardiac Evaluation TreeCalc®
The MedCalc 3000 module Perioperative Cardiac Evaluation TreeCalc® is available in
MedCalc 3000 Complete Edition.
This Decision TreeCalc evaluates the following decision points:
- Non-cardiac surgery required?
- C. A. B. G. within 5 years?
- Recurrent symptoms or signs?
- Recent coronary evaluation?
- Recent coronary angiogram or stress test
- Clinical predictors
- Intermediate clinical predictors
- Surgical risk
- Noninvasive testing
- Minor or no clinical predictors
Decision Tree end points include:
- O. R. and postop risk factor stratification and management
- Operating room
- Consider cancellation of surgery / cardiac cath / appropriate follow up.
- Proceed with surgery with postop risk stratification and risk factor reduction.
- Consider cardiac cath / appropriate follow-up.
- Operating room and postoperative risk stratification and risk factor reduction.
- Consider coronary angiography / appropriate follow-up.
| Legal Notices and Disclaimer |
All information contained in and produced by the MedCalc 3000 system is provided
for educational purposes only. This information should not be used for the
diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or disease.
THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE CLINICAL JUDGMENT OR
GUIDE INDIVIDUAL PATIENT CARE IN ANY MANNER.
Click here for full notice and disclaimer.
MedCalc 3000 is Copyright © 1998-2013 Foundation Internet [Build 246866 v13.1]