Units & Dose
Search MedCalc 3000
Grow MedCalc 3000
Submit New Formula/Feedback
- Click any of the four input boxes to enter a value. The other three values will be calculated from your input.
- DCCT is the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial.
- IFCC is the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry.
- Nathan DM, Kuenen J, Borg R, et. al., A1c-Derived Average Glucose Study Group. Translating the A1C assay into estimated average glucose values. A1c-Derived Average Glucose Study Group. Diabetes Care. 2008 Aug;31(8):1473-8. Epub 2008 Jun 7. Erratum in: Diabetes Care. 2009 Jan;32(1):207.
- Trevino G. Consensus statement on the Worldwide Standardization of the Hemoglobin A1C Measurement: the American Diabetes Association, European Association for the Study of Diabetes, International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, and the International Diabetes Federation: response to the Consensus Committee. Diabetes Care. 2007 Dec;30(12):e141.
- Hoelzel W, Weykamp C, Jeppsson JO, et. al., IFCC Working Group on HbA1c Standardization. IFCC reference system for measurement of hemoglobin A1c in human blood and the national standardization schemes in the United States, Japan, and Sweden: a method-comparison study. Clin Chem. 2004 Jan;50(1):166-74.
- Little RR, Sacks DB. HbA1c: how do we measure it and what does it mean?. Curr Opin Endocrinol Diabetes Obes. 2009 Apr;16(2):113-8. Review.
| Legal Notices and Disclaimer |
All information contained in and produced by the MedCalc 3000 system is provided
for educational purposes only. This information should not be used for the
diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or disease.
THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE CLINICAL JUDGMENT OR
GUIDE INDIVIDUAL PATIENT CARE IN ANY MANNER.
Click here for full notice and disclaimer.
MedCalc 3000 is Copyright © 1998-2013 Foundation Internet [Build 247527 v13.2]