Units & Dose
Search MedCalc 3000
Grow MedCalc 3000
Submit New Formula/Feedback
Crohn's disease activity index (CDAI)
The MedCalc 3000 module Crohn's disease activity index (CDAI) is available in
MedCalc 3000 Complete Edition.
This calculator evaluates the following Clinical Criteria:
- Average number of liquid or soft stools per day over seven days (14 points per stool)
- Using diphenoxylate or loperimide for diarrhea
- Average abdominal pain rating over seven days
- General well being each day over seven days
- Arthritis or arthralgia
- Iritis or uveitis
- Erythema nodosum, pyoderma gangrenosum or aphthous stomatitis
- Anal fissure, fistula or abcess
- Other fistula
- Temperature over 100 °F (37.8 °C) in the last week
- Finding of an abdominal mass
- Absolute deviation of hematocrit from 47% in males or 42% in females (6 points per percent deviation)
- Percentage deviation from standard weight (1 point for each percent deviation)
| Legal Notices and Disclaimer |
All information contained in and produced by the MedCalc 3000 system is provided
for educational purposes only. This information should not be used for the
diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or disease.
THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE CLINICAL JUDGMENT OR
GUIDE INDIVIDUAL PATIENT CARE IN ANY MANNER.
Click here for full notice and disclaimer.
MedCalc 3000 is Copyright © 1998-2013 Foundation Internet [Build 246866 v13.1]