Units & Dose
Search MedCalc 3000
Grow MedCalc 3000
Submit New Formula/Feedback
Alcohol Consumption Screening AUDIT Questionnaire
The MedCalc 3000 module Alcohol Consumption Screening AUDIT Questionnaire is available in
MedCalc 3000 Complete Edition.
This calculator evaluates the following Clinical Criteria:
- 1) How often do you drink anything containing alcohol?
- 2) How many alcohol drinks do you have on a typical day?
- 3) How often do you have 5 or more drinks on one occasion?
- 4) How often in the last year were not able to stop drinking once you had started?
- 5) How often in the last year have not been able to do what was normally expected of you because of drinking?
- 6) How often during the last year have you needed a drink in the morning to get going after a night of heavy drinking?
- 7) How often during the last year have you felt guilty or remorsefull after drinking?
- 8) How often during the last year have you forgotten what happened the night before because of drinking?
- 9) Have you or someone else been injured as a result of your drinking?
- 10) Has a relative, friend, or health care worker been concerned about your drinking or suggested you cut back?
| Legal Notices and Disclaimer |
All information contained in and produced by the MedCalc 3000 system is provided
for educational purposes only. This information should not be used for the
diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or disease.
THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE CLINICAL JUDGMENT OR
GUIDE INDIVIDUAL PATIENT CARE IN ANY MANNER.
Click here for full notice and disclaimer.
MedCalc 3000 is Copyright © 1998-2013 Foundation Internet [Build 246866 v13.1]